Water Safety Instructor
Bronze Star, Medallion and Cross
Water Safety Instructor Recert
Fully Registered & Insured
Red Cross Program
All sessions are 6 weeks
Class max of 5
Infant/Toddler classes higher
ratio due to parent participation
Cost: $100 per child
Joy (Baldwin) Dawdy has been instructing for over 40 years.
Mondays - Ontario Police College (Aylmer)
Classes are at 6:00 6:30 7:00
Start date: September 16
Wellington Fitness (London) before Costco south next to Value
Classes are 5:00 6:30 7:00
Infant/Toddler classees are at 5:30 & 6:00.
Older siblings can do
lessons at the same time.
Start date: September 20
Joy Dawdy is the Owner/Operator with her staff. I have been
teaching for over 45 years.
To register send Childs name and age
and class day & time
A confirmation email will be sent to you.
Registration or questions e-mail
- We work with each child on my own and work at whatever level they
- Many of my clients have families and enjoy the fact that their
children can all swim at the same time.
- Parents are welcome to stay and watch the classes.
- Lessons are taught at an indoor pool
- Parents are welcome to stay on the deck and watch the classes.
Be forewarned that due to the high water temp the air temp is even
warmer. Dress accordingly and bring your unbreakable bottle
of water. Absolutely no footwear on the deck at any time.
- 2 sets of lessons run simultaneously. The pool is split in two. (beginner swimmers) and the other class
will host up to 4 students (advanced swimmers)
- Infant classes are parent participation classes so the
class max of 4 does not apply. Infants can start as young as 4 months.
Instruction is taught through songs and games. The repetition is
challenging for the parents but the children begin to identify with
the songs and what comes next.
- We also offer a shallow end class during the same time as the
infant class. This class is for children aged 3-5 who have a younger
sibling participating in the infant class.